This sheet pan baked salmon and broccoli recipe is so full of flavor from the delicious honey mustard glaze on the salmon and the broccoli that cooks alongside the salmon making this a delicious complete meal. This easy sheet pan salmon dinner is your answer to a quick, delicious, and healthy weeknight dinner.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy To Make: This baked salmon and broccoli dinner is so easy thanks to everything being placed onto a sheet pan and baked in the oven.
- Flavorful: The simple mustard and honey salmon glaze gives so much flavor to the salmon AND vegetables.
- Easy Cleanup: Thanks to this being a sheet pan meal, cleanup is so simple. One pan and one bowl (from the glaze) and you are done.
If you don't have time to spend making elaborate meals but you want something that is healthy and tasty, salmon is always a great choice because it cooks up so quickly.
This salmon recipe is for anyone who likes vegetables, easy dinners, easy cleanup, and great taste. This is my family's go-to quick dinner when we want a tasty meal but we are short on time.
So, we do make this often 🙂 This baked salmon and broccoli is so delicious and it will be on the table in under 30 minutes.
All simple ingredients. Here is what you need:
- Salmon filets
- Red bell peppers. I like to add this for a pop of color. This is optional.
- Olive oil
- Sweet paprika
- Kosher salt
How to make baked salmon and broccoli
It doesn't get much easier than this. Here are the steps for this easy dinner:
- Add salmon to the sheet pan. Make sure to pat the salmon dry.
- Add Broccoli to the sheet pan.
- Make salmon glaze. This is the mustard, honey, and seasonings.
- Add the glaze to the salmon and veggies and rub it all around so it coats everything evenly.
This baked salmon and broccoli is a very customizable meal. I have chosen broccoli for this recipe and I had a few strips of red peppers that I needed to use up. Here are some other ideas:
- Add other veggies: If you do choose to add other vegetables, try to find vegetables that are quick cooking so the vegetables and salmon bake at the same time. Peppers, onions, mushrooms, and squash are all great choices.
- Use a different glaze: If you like making this but want to change the flavors on another night, just swap out the glaze for another sauce. I have tried gochujang mayo with this one and it was amazing. You can also try a creamy sriracha mayo.
More Salmon Recipes
If you love this baked salmon and broccoli recipe, you will also like these salmon recipes:
For More Delicious Sheet Pan Recipes
- Fajita Tacos (Everything is made on a sheet pan!)
- Sheet Pan Chorizo and Potato Tacos
- Sheet Pan Za'atar Chicken and Vegetables
- Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos
- Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Pumpkin
- Baked Greek Chicken
Baked Salmon and Broccoli (Sheet Pan Recipe)
Tried the Recipe? We Would Love To Hear From You In The Comments Below!
- 4 salmon filets
- 1 head of broccoli chopped into florets
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
Honey Dijon Salmon Glaze
- ⅛ cup honey
- ⅓ cup whole grain mustard
- 2 cloves garlic finely diced
- ½ lemon juiced
- ⅛ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of your ingredients for your sauce.⅛ cup olive oil, ⅛ cup honey, ⅓ cup whole grain mustard, ½ lemon, ⅛ teaspoon sweet paprika, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt, 2 cloves garlic
- On a large roasting pan, add your salmon and broccoli.4 salmon filets, 1 head of broccoli
- Take the sauce from the small bowl with the olive oil and drizzle it over your vegetables and salmon and with your hands toss it all around until they are well coated.1 head of broccoli, 1 red bell pepper sliced
- Place salmon and vegetables in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked through. It is fully cooked when it turns a lighter pink and starts to flake.
- Once the salmon is cooked through, turn on the broiler in your oven and broil the top of your salmon and broccoli until you start to see the marinade crust bubble, about 4 minutes
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Nutrition Values are estimates only.See full nutrition disclaimer here