This sheet pan mustard and honey crusted salmon with vegetables is seriously the easiest and tastiest way to prepare a meal. It makes the perfect complete meal when served with a side of fluffy basmati rice which can be made while the salmon cooks in the oven. This is your answer to a quick, delicious and healthy weeknight dinner.
About this easy sheet pan salmon recipe:
If you like salmon, vegetables, easy dinners, easy cleanup and great taste then this is the recipe for you. This sheet pan salmon will be on the table in under 30 minutes.
This recipe has an amazing honey and mustard coating that will only take a few minutes to whip up with items you probably already have on hand. Everyone loves this easy sheet pan salmon recipe, even our picky eaters.
Even though this dish is easy to make, it is great for when you have guests in from out of town but don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. It is nice to have a break when you are entertaining.
The ingredients you will need for this sheet pan salmon are:
- Salmon filets. This is a thinner cut of salmon (opposed to salmon steaks which are very thick). Before cooking the salmon, try to look for any bones in the salmon and pull them out.
- Cremini mushrooms
- Red bell pepper
- Whole grain mustard
- Olive oil
- Sweet paprika
- Kosher salt
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Italian parsley (optional)
Customizing this sheet pan salmon recipe:
This sheet pan salmon is a very customizable dish. The vegetables I have used should be your starting point for this recipe. You can add your favorite vegetables to this or use what you have on hand.
Sheet pan meals are great for throwing all those random odds and ends together into one meal. For me this is almost like an art 🙂 I make an entire fajitas from leftovers dish using this method.
The steps to making this mustard and honey salmon with vegetables is very simple:
- Prep your vegetables.
- Make a quick mustard honey sauce.
- Toss the sauce on to your vegetables and salmon/
- Cook in the oven until crisp and cooked all the way through.
Sheet pan meals are amazing and easy and should always be incorporated into your weekly meal plan.
For More Delicious Sheet Pan Recipes:
- Sheet Pan Fajitas
- Sheet Pan Chorizo and Potato Tacos
- Sheet Pan Za'atar Chicken and Vegetables
- Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos
- Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Pumpkin
One Pan Mustard and Honey Crusted Salmon and Vegetables
Tried the Recipe? We Would Love To Hear From You In The Comments Below!
- 1 ½ -2 pounds of salmon (4 slices- about 2 inches thick a piece)
- 1 head of broccoli chopped into florets
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms quartered
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
Honey Dijon Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ⅛ cup honey
- ⅓ cup whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- ½ lemon juiced
- ⅛ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- a large pinch of red pepper flakes
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of your ingredients for your sauce.4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced, ⅛ cup honey, ⅓ cup whole grain mustard, 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian parsley, ½ lemon, ⅛ teaspoon sweet paprika, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt, a large pinch of red pepper flakes
- Grab a small bowl and take 4 tablespoon of your prepared sauce and add that to your bowl.
- Mix the olive oil into your small bowl until it is well blended.⅛ cup olive oil
- On a large roasting pan, add your prepped vegetables.
- Take the sauce from the small bowl with the olive oil and drizzle it over your vegetables and with your hands toss it all around until they are well coated. Once the vegetables are coated, push them to the sides of your pan to make room for the salmon.1 head of broccoli chopped into florets, 1 cup cremini mushrooms quartered, 1 red bell pepper sliced
- Now, place your salmon in the center of the sheet pan. Salmon should be skin side down.1 ½ -2 pounds of salmon (4 slices- about 2 inches thick a piece)
- Take the remaining marinade you made in the medium bowl and pour over top of the salmon making sure to coat all of it.
- Place salmon and vegetables in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked through. It is fully cooked when it turns a lighter pink and starts to flake.
- Once the salmon is cooked through, turn on the broiler in your oven and broil the top of your salmon and vegetables until you start to see the marinade crust bubble, about 4 minutes
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Nutrition Values are estimates only.See full nutrition disclaimer here