Creamy sriracha sauce (spicy mayo) is a delicious combination of sriracha and mayo with a few spices. It is easy to make and you only need a few ingredients. Add this spicy mayo to seafood, veggies, sandwiches, or anything that needs a quick creamy kick of flavor. This is how we make it.
This creamy sriracha mayo is really the easiest condiment you can make at home and it is so versatile. You can customize it to your taste with the spice factor and it is perfect on just about any sandwich, with seafood, grilled meats and even veggies.
We love making this to use with our chicken recipes and the reason we created it! It is such a delicious dip for meat.
It is a little spicy (but not too much) and so full of flavor. This spicy mayo tastes great on almost anything 🙂
Now, let me show you how to make this easy spicy sauce.
Ingredients to make this creamy sriracha sauce
- Fresh lemon
- Sour cream
- kosher salt or to taste
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Sweet paprika
- Fresh ground black pepper
If you do not have all the spices listed (onion powder, garlic powder, paprika), you can still make this delicious sriracha mayo.
Just use what you have on hand for spices. You can also substitute Greek yogurt for the sour cream portion of this recipe.
Just make sure the sauce is creamy and taste for seasoning after you mix it all together.
How to make this spicy mayo
The beauty of this easy creamy sriracha recipe is you probably already have all these items in your kitchen. It takes just minutes to throw it all together.
Most of the spices for this recipe you probably already have in your pantry. I love making recipes that use basic pantry staples.
The first thing you want to do is add all of the creamy sriracha ingredients into a small bowl. Grab a spoon and mix until all of the ingredients are well combined.
There are no special kitchen tools needed for this easy recipe. Just a small bowl, a spoon, and the ingredients.
Creamy sriracha is made with sriracha which is spicy. When you make creamy sriracha, it will be somewhat spicy because of the sriracha that is added but you can adjust this to taste.
Creamy sriracha will go well with so many dishes. You can add it on top of burgers, or vegetables or use it as a dip.
Yes. Creamy sriracha (sriracha mayo) has mayonnaise in it which needs refrigeration.
Favorite ways to serve this creamy sriracha mayo
- Add this spicy sriracha mayo to chickpea salad (or any salad), hamburger patties , air fryer hot dogs, and to seafood dishes like my blackened tuna.
- Another favorite of mine is using this creamy sriracha mayo on top of my chorizo and pork burgers and turkey patties. The pork and creamy sriracha are a match made in heaven.
- Seafood and fish make another great option for using this spicy mayo. I love drizzling this creamy sriracha sauce over my blackened seared tuna.
- This spicy mayo sauce would also go great as a sauce for rotisserie chicken sandwiches.
- You can also make this creamy sriracha as a dip for roasted veggies or raw veggies.
This creamy sriracha sauce recipe is perfect on anything. I swear it is that good.
More Delicious Sauces for You
We love sauces to jazz up meals in our house. Some of our favorites are:
You can also jazz up pasta with Homemade Pesto or add a little more interest to grilling with homemade Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
Creamy Sriracha Mayo
Creamy Sriracha Dressing
- ½ juice of lemon
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha I would start with ½ the amount and adjust to taste depending on how spicy you like it.
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 swirls of fresh ground black pepper
- Make the creamy sriracha dressing by adding all of the ingredients to a small bowl and mix well.½ juice of lemon, 2 tablespoon sour cream, 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon sriracha, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder, ⅛ teaspoon onion powder, ⅛ teaspoon sweet paprika, 2 swirls of fresh ground black pepper
- Serve immediately as a topping, dip or dressing or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Values are estimates only.See full nutrition disclaimer here
Tried the Recipe? We Would Love To Hear From You In The Comments Below!