Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas has got to be one of my favorite sheet pan dinners! It is super easy and really full of flavor and it makes cleanup in the kitchen a breeze. The key to great sheet pan fajitas is mixing all of the raw ingredients and spices in a bowl before adding it to the pan to make sure all of the great flavor from the spices is coating everything. Perfect for a great midweek meal!
I am also collaborating with other amazing bloggers to bring you even more sheet pan dinner meal ideas so don’t forget to check out these amazing recipes (below) after trying the sheet pan chicken fajitas! We also have an amazing chicken fajitas recipe made from leftovers here: Leftover Chicken Fajitas
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 2 chicken breasts or 1 8-10 oz steak thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper thinly sliced
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/8 cup of oil coconut, olive or vegetable oil
- 1 package of soft tortillas of your choice
- For the table as toppings:
- lime wedges
- sour cream
- Add all of your prepared ingredients (except tortillas and toppingto a large bowl. Mix well so everything is evenly coated. Set aside.
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Grab a large sheet pan and pour all of the ingredients in the bowl on to the pan, making sure to get all of the spices in the oil mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, give your sheet pan fajitas a quick flip and place back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Once your fajitas are cooked, set your oven to broil and place your sheet pan under the broiler for about 3-5 minutes or until there is some light browning on the edges then remove from oven.
- Once out of the oven, squeeze a lime wedge over the top.
- Serve with your toppings and tortillas (or with a salad if you are not using tortillas).
More amazing sheet pan dinner ideas from fellow bloggers:
Za’atar Chicken with Sausage and Vegetables
Curried Pork Chop and Potato Sheet Pan Recipe
Sheet Pan Italian Stuffed Portobellos and Garlic Breadsticks
Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Meatballs and Veggies
Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Sausage
Dukkah and parmesan chicken tray bake
Sheet Pan Harissa Chicken with Broccolini and Chickpeas
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Easy Sheet Pan Dinner with Sausage, Potatoes and Veggies