This holiday eggnog martini is so easy to make and just so delicious. Made with eggnog, rum, and spices, it is the perfect cocktail to serve during the holidays.
We love whipping up this easy eggnog martini during the holidays. It is creamy, full of warm spices and so delicious.
If you have 5 minutes, you can make this delicious eggnog cocktail.
If you have been following me for a while, you know I love warm spiced cocktails and this holiday martini is at the top of our list. We make it every year and everyone always looks forward to it.
There are just a few ingredients you will need to make this eggnog cocktail. It is so simple!
- Rum. Your favorite brand.
- Cinnamon. for garnish
- Nutmeg. For garnish. Optional but if you like nutmeg it is really good with this drink.
See the recipe card for quantities.
Making this creamy holiday eggnog martini is so simple. It is all about adding the ingredients into a cocktail shaker or mason jar and shaking it well.
- Measure out eggnog and rum, and then add to a cocktail shaker or mason jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add a cup of ice.
- Shake well for about 1 minute or until the cocktail shaker feels cold.
- Pour through a strainer into a martini glass. I use a cocktail strainer that comes with my cocktail shaker.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg.
That is it! So simple.
For this holiday martini recipe, we are using store-bought eggnog to keep things simple. If you want to make your own homemade eggnog then by all means do that. This is your drink and you should make it your way and with what you have on hand.
We love this eggnog martini just the way it is, you can definitely change out some of the ingredients.
- Use vodka, gin, or bourbon- Eggnog goes so well with so many liquors and although we like using rum, you can certainly use another liquor you have on hand or prefer.
- Add more spice - If you prefer a little more spice or a different flavor go ahead and add it. More cinnamon, more nutmeg maybe even some peppermint.
More Martini Recipes
If you love this holiday eggnog martini, you may also like these:
If you are looking for ideas of what to serve with this eggnog martini, here are some ideas:
Holiday Eggnog Martini
- 2 ounces Rum your favorite brand
- 4 ounces Eggnog
- Pinch of ground cinnamon for garnish
- Pinch of ground nutmeg for garnish
- Add ice and all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker.2 ounces Rum, 4 ounces Eggnog
- Shake well for 1 minute.
- Pour through a strainer into a martini glass, garnish and enjoy.Pinch of ground cinnamon, Pinch of ground nutmeg
Nutrition Values are estimates only.See full nutrition disclaimer here
Tried the Recipe? We Would Love To Hear From You In The Comments Below!