If you love Baileys Irish cream and eggnog then you are in for a treat with this Creamy Baileys eggnog! Just a couple of ingredients and you are on your way to enjoying the most delicious holiday cocktail. Perfect for one or a group.
Now, if you have been following me for a while, it is no secret I love Bailey's Irish cream. From my milkshake with Baileys, my easy Baileys and Vodka martini, or just plain drinking it straight up, it is a favorite of mine.
This creamy Baileys eggnog is no different! In fact, it is a new favorite of mine at the holidays. It takes a regular spiked eggnog to a whole new level!
You only need a couple of ingredients to make these and it is so creamy! How can it not be with creamy eggnog being mixed with creamy Baileys Irish cream.
It is really delicious and should go at the top of your list for cocktails to make at the holidays.
Ingredients for this creamy cocktail
- Baileys Irish cream. I prefer Baileys brand Irish cream but any brand of Irish cream will work.
- Eggnog. Your favorite store-bought eggnog works fine. You can also make a homemade eggnog if you prefer.
- Additional alcohol. If you prefer a stronger cocktail go ahead and add a shot of vodka or gin to this.
- Whipped cream. Optional but I love it added to this drink.
Making this creamy Baileys Eggnog
This is such a simple recipe. You only need to add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake it up really well before pouring it into your cocktail glass.
I love to shake this drink with ice to get it nice and cold then I strain it through a strainer when pouring. It is ice-cold, creamy and delicious.
I like to mix up a batch of this ahead of time because the eggnog with Baileys stores really well in the fridge. It will last for up to one week this way.
When you are ready to use it, just pour it into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well before serving.
Some of our favorite things to serve with this Baileys eggnog are:
More Holiday Cocktails To Try
Creamy Eggnog with Baileys
- 3 ounces Baileys Irish cream
- 3 ounces Eggnog
- 1 ounce additional liquor like vodka or gin if you want a stronger drink.
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice.3 ounces Baileys Irish cream, 3 ounces Eggnog, 1 ounce additional liquor
- Shake well until the shaker is cold.
- Pour through a strainer into a martini glass or cocktail glass.
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon or your favorite topping and enjoy!
Nutrition Values are estimates only.See full nutrition disclaimer here
Tried the Recipe? We Would Love To Hear From You In The Comments Below!