Oven Roasted green beans with rojo chimichurri is such an amazing way to make green beans. These sheet pan green beans are the perfect crispy roasted green beans with the most delicious garlicky chimichurri sauce.
About these crispy roasted green beans:
These sheet pan green beans are the perfect way to make crisp green beans in the oven. Adding a Rojo chimichurri sauce to the green beans before roasting them in the oven completely changes how I feel about green beans. It has me loving green beans for the first time in a long time.
If you are not familiar with rojo chimichurri, it is a close cousin to the green chimichurri sauce that everyone loves. It has some tomato added to the sauce and a few other little additions and it goes so well with roasted green beans.
The Ingredients you will need for the Chimichurri Sauce are:
- Tomato paste
- apple cider vinegar
- fresh Italian parsley
- olive oil
- red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
About this sauce for the sheet pan green beans:
Rojo chicmichurri sauce is a really delicious sauce that goes on to just about anything from meats to vegetables. You can see from the ingredients list that it is going to be loaded with tons of flavor.
Once you have made your sauce the steps to the dish are very simple. Actually, including the time it takes to make the sauce, this whole side dish of roasted green beans is very simple.
How to make sheet pan green beans with chimichurri:
- Make your chimichurri sauce
- rinse and dry your green beans
- Toss the green beans and some of your sauce in a large bowl to coat them.
- Spread your green beans on a sheet pan
- Roast until they are fully cooked.
What to serve with these sheet pan green beans with chimichurri:
I highly recommend that you make a meat to go with this dish and use the remaining chimichurri sauce you will have on the meat. I make this sauce for a dish of mine called Steaks tips with Rojo Chimichurri Sauce. It is one amazing meal!
If you are looking for a really good oven roasted green beans recipe then this is it! This recipe will not only save you time with doubling as a sauce for meat but it will be a favorite seasoning for green beans. It definitely has me eating green beans more often.
If you are looking for more delicious side dish ideas, you may also want to check out:
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with lemon and Olive Oil
Roasted Cauliflower and Potatoes with Cumin and Turmeric
Turmeric Potatoes (one of my new favorites!)
Roasted Broccoli with Whole Garlic Cloves
Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini
Green Beans with Tomatoes and Harissa
Roasted Green Beans with Rojo Chimichurri
Tried the Recipe? We Would Love To Hear From You In The Comments Below!
- 1 12 oz bag of green beans cleaned and dried
- ¼ cuo of rojo chimichurri sauce You can get the recipe here
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan add your green beans, olive oil and your chimichurri sauce and mix well to coat all of the green beans.
- Now sprinkle your salt over top. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the green beans begin to brown on the edges and are cooked all the way through.
- Serve Immediately.
Nutrition Values are estimates only.See full nutrition disclaimer here
The best green beans I have made!