You only need three ingredients to make the most delicious satay sauce (peanut sauce) that will taste amazing with so many dishes. If you have 5 minutes, you can make this sauce to jazz up your next meal.
If there is one thing I love more than anything, it is a delicious sauce that will elevate a meal. This easy satay sauce is that kind of sauce.
It is similar to a traditional satay sauce, like the one we use with our baked chicken satay, but this sauce is less fussy since it requires only 3 ingredients and ones that you probably already have in your pantry.
How to make this 3 ingredient satay sauce
Making a simple satay sauce is easy and you only really need a few ingredients. With peanut butter, soy sauce, and a little rice wine vinegar mixed together in a bowl, you can easily have this delicious Asian-inspired satay sauce for your next meal.
No special ingredients are required for this one.
How to use satay sauce
We put this peanut sauce on so many things. It is seriously delicious. You can use this sauce on chicken, seafood, veggies, or even over noodles. It is similar to the sauce you use when making peanut butter ramen.
Here are some more ways we like to use this 3 ingredient satay sauce:
- As a dip for our roasted cauliflower or miso broccolini.
- We serve it alongside our chicken and pork.
- We serve it as a dip for vegetables.
- Toss it in some pasta for a quick meal that is full of protein.
Here are some of our tips for making this 3 ingredient satay sauce:
- Be patient when mixing the ingredients. The sauce may seem like it is not coming together but by mixing slowly, it will come together over a period of a couple minutes.
- Use creamy peanut butter. The creamy peanut butter makes the satay sauce nice and creamy.
- Use low-sodium soy sauce. Since you will need a good amount of soy sauce for this satay sauce, you do not want it to be too salty.
- Make it ahead of time! This peanut sauce is the perfect make-ahead dip. Store it in the fridge until you are ready to use it.
- Adjust the consistency. If you want a more pourable satay sauce, just add a little water and mix it in until it is the consistency you are looking for.
More Delicious Sauces
If you love this 3 ingredient satay sauce, you may also like these:
3 Ingredient Peanut Sauce - Put It On Everything
Tried the Recipe? We Would Love To Hear From You In The Comments Below!
- ⅓ cup Peanut butter creamy
- ⅓ cup Soy sauce low sodium
- ⅛ cup Rice wine vinegar
- water if needed to thin the sauce.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl.
- Stir until well combined. It willl take a minute for the ingredients to come together.
- If you want a thinner sauce, add ¼ cup of water and mix well until combined.
Nutrition Values are estimates only.See full nutrition disclaimer here