This kale salad dressing is so easy to make and so absolutely delicious. With just a few ingredients, you can make this delicious creamy kale dressing and everyone will love it. It is creamy and tasty and so simple.
Kale Salad Dressing
This easy-to-make creamy dressing is really the most delicious dressing to add to salads. It is the same dressing created to use on my chopped kale salad that everyone always loves, even the picky eaters.
It is extremely versatile! This kale salad dressing is the ultimate dressing for so many meals.
There are just a few ingredients you will need to make this creamy kale salad dressing. The tahini in this kale dressing gives it its creaminess and the lemon and other ingredients help cut through the bitterness that kale can have.
- Olive oil
- Spices. Kosher salt and sweet paprika.
- Honey. Adds a little sweetness
- Balsamic vinegar. This adds a little sweetness and background flavor to the dressing which is so good with bitter kale.
- Dijon mustard.
How to make
To make this kale dressing you want to first gather all of your ingredients and have them ready. Grab a small to medium-sized bowl then follow these steps.
- Add tahini to the bowl.
- Now add lemon juice, balsamic, honey, and spices.
- Mix well.
- While whisking, slowly drizzle olive oil into the tahini mixture until it makes a smooth and creamy dressing.
Once you are done mixing the kale dressing together, you want to taste for any additional seasoning. Maybe more salt or a little water to thin the dressing.
Make this to your taste and preference.
This dressing may seem like a lot of ingredients but they all work so well together. The sweet balsamic and honey add that touch of sweetness that kale salads really need.
The dijon and spices balance out the nutty flavor of the tahini. This kale salad dressing is just plain delicious and because it is healthy, there is no guilt in loading up your salad with it.
Creamy Kale Salad Dressing
Tried the Recipe? We Would Love To Hear From You In The Comments Below!
- ⅓ cup Tahini paste
- 3 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoon Honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon sweet paprika
- zest of one lemon
- Add all of the ingredients for the dressing into a medium bowl.⅓ cup Tahini paste, 3 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard, 2 teaspoon Honey, ½ teaspoon kosher salt, ¼ teaspoon sweet paprika, zest of one lemon
- Whisk them all together.
- Pour over kale salad and mix well.
- Pour any extra into a container and cover and refrigerate for up to one week.
Nutrition Values are estimates only.See full nutrition disclaimer here