I have gotten so much great feedback about this condensed milk sauce that came from my Italian Bread Pudding recipe that I decided to make a post for it on it’s own.
This sauce is very easy to make and so absolutely decadent and delicious. You can top just about any dessert with this condensed milk sauce from bread puddings to cinnamon rolls or ice cream.
Once you realize how easy and delicious this is you will be making this on repeat!
Condensed Milk Vanilla Sauce
- small sauce pan
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 2 tbsp milk to lightly thin it out
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of butter to add shine and flavor
- Add all of your ingredients into a medium sauce pan over medium heat
- Mix well and heat until it all comes together and it starts to look silky and smooth
- remove from heat and use immediately