Coconut Milk Fudge Bars are my newest obsession! This creation came about last summer when I was trying to beat the heat here in Texas which can top 105 degrees in the summers. When it is this hot outside, healthy-ish, tasty and cool is what I am looking for. Another reason for making my own is I really haven’t been impressed with fudge bars from the store lately. They are either too hard or lack flavor. These bars completely fix these issues!
I actually do enjoy eating fudge bars all year round, not just in the heat. There is just the right amount of chocolate and creaminess (from the coconut milk) that really satisfies my sweet tooth anytime that I have a sweets craving but I like that it is not packed with empty calories.
These are definitely a keeper. Hope you give it a try!
Coconut Milk Fudge Bars
- 1 1/4 cups of coconut cream/1 can the solid part of the the coconut milk in a can without the coconut water. You can place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator to seperate nicely beforehand.
- 4-6 tbsp of milk or water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp of melted chocolate of your choice
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a high speed blender, mix all of your ingredients on high until it is well blended and you see no lumps (about 1-2 minutes on high speed).
- Pour the fudge mixture into your popsicle molds according to manufacturer instructions
- Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours but preferably overnight
- Remove from mold and enjoy!